Week 4 - Earth Observation in Action
This week looks at how Earth observation data is used in policy and decision-making in climate resilience, adaptation and mitigation, and in sustainable development.
- Topic 4a - Resilience and Adaptation: Monitoring Coastal Zones
- Topic 4b - Historical Policy Case Study: CFCs and The Montreal Protocol
- Topic 4c - Recent Policy Case Study: the REDD+ programme
- Topic 4d - Biodiversity and Resource Management
- Topic 4e - Monitoring Major Climate Events: El Niño, Hurricanes and SST
- Topic 4f - Evidence Based Policy: Predicting Future Sea Level Rise