Week 5 - Managing EO Data: Current Methods & Future Challenges
This final week of the course will look at how Earth observation data are managed, the current methods used, and some of the future challenges for handling and accessing large amounts of EO data. It will finish with a recap of the course themes, exploring the evolving role of Earth observation in climate and environmental monitoring.
- Topic 5a - ESA Climate Change Initiative
- Topic 5b - Climate Models and Data Assimilation
- Topic 5c - Data Validation Case Study: Monitoring Emissions From Fires
- Topic 5d - Big Data, Crowd Sourcing and Citizen Science
- Topic 5e - Recap of Course Themes: The Evolving Role of EO